Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Positive feedback!


Great feedback from several users of Attendance Tracker

Eitan - I just tried out something like 5 different attendance apps, and in my opinion this is the best. Features I like: -- intuitive to use -- shows pictures of students (decent size too) -- taking attendance is very quick and easy -- ability to import a contact group

AB - fast response and corrections, Awesome app with an awesome service :D

Sebastian - This App is perfect for the attendence of my windbands. I easily can check the attendences. The author even reacted on my suggestion for comments for a event.

Sean - Awesome Customer Service This app is very easy to use. I would give this app 10 stars if I could as the support email is quick to respond. Also when the updates had been pushed they didn't just wait for me to get the update thru google they sent me a personal email letting me know that my issues had been addressed. VERY happy with this app.

Lukasz - Sehr praktisch (German)


Thanks guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment